Sunday, October 26, 2008

Primary Program

Today was the primary program at church and it was great. My eyes were filled with tears throughout most of it. It touched my heart to see all the children coming into the chapel one at a time holding up a picture they had drawn with their name on it. I appreciated Chanda Starr's remarks about how each of us are a child of god. I am so grateful for our primary leaders & teachers and the time & effort they put in to planning this program and teaching my daughter the gospel . Lena is always so excited to share with us what she learns in primary . I wish she could stay in there forever! Thanks primary for all that you do.

1 comment:

Chanda Starr said...

Those are the kindest words. i am so glad that you were back on your feet and able to come to the program. The primary kids love you. When a class recently found out they needed a substitute they ran up to me asking for Sister Mose, Sister Mose!!

I would love to help you with pictures. The first question I guess would be to make sure you know how to get them from your camera and know where they are stored on your computer?