Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm back

I am back now. I was called to sub in a kindergarten classroom yesterday and was totally exhausted when I came home. I always thought I would enjoy this age group the most but I have changed my mind. Too many behavior issues to deal with and tattletelling. None of us were like this as five year olds were we?? Anyway, I have to work half a day tomorrow as a sub for the art teacher. I am definately not artistic but maybe I will get off easy and the lesson plans will be to let them free draw. I'll let you know how it goes. Then on Friday I take Lena to her appt with the pediatric neurologist. I assured her it is just an appt to talk to him. She still remembers the MRI and being put to sleep and the heart monitor test. I told her since all the tests came back normal and she has not had any more fainting the doctor will probably just ask us a few questions and then we can leave. I sure hope it goes that way. I plan to take her to the dollar tree when we get done. She loves that place and so do I. Later.

2 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

I can imagine subing being one of the hardest jobs out there. How many times have you heard "that's not how the teacher does it"? Glad things have been going well with Lena, she is a cutie!! Can you believe how big the kids are getting. Growing way to fast!

Jess said...

Hope everything goes well at the Dr appointment! I am so glad her fainting spells seem to have stopped. We were so worried what the outcome would be.

Tell her Ashley and Laura say hi! :)